Join Savills Junior Broker Training Program. This program provides the opportunity for individuals to obtain industry experience working in research, sales, and support role while preparing and training you to become a commercial real estate broker. Many of our successful professionals launched their careers as a broker trainee. Upon successful completion of our 15 months rotational program, you will transition to a full time Associate Broker. If you feel you possess the ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, skill, and drive to excel in the world of top tiered business, then we invite you to apply!
Savills is one of the most dynamic and profitable commercial real estate advisory firms in the country. Founded in 1954, the firm pioneered the conflict-free business model of representing only tenants in their commercial real estate transactions. Today, supported by high quality market research and in-depth analysis, Savills provides strategic real estate solutions to organizations across all industries.
Training & Mentorship:
When joining the Junior Broker Program, the chance to accelerate your career is upon you. We will provide you with the proper tools and training to gain momentum and springboard your success.
- Blended learning approach to include online training modules and on-the-job training.
- Subject Matter Expert training sessions.
- Partnering alongside the industry’s best, high-octane, specialized professionals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Learning and understanding the local area’s commercial real estate market as it pertains to supply and demand factors.
- Prepare quarterly statistics highlighting the changes in the local area’s office and industrial leasing markets.
- Ability to access and extract information from our technology platform and develop presentations for our brokers and clients.
- Provide ongoing support with current deals – including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis.
- Conduct research and contribute to property, tenant and market analysis / research projects that identify Savills as a thought leader and advisor to our clients.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Obtaining a BA or BS Degree in Finance, Real Estate, Economics, or any other business-related field in June 2021.
- Desire and interest in Commercial Real Estate.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Internet Research, Tableau and In-Design a plus.
- Innovation and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent client service mindset and attitude.
Savills values a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. All qualified applicants, including minorities and women, are encouraged to apply.
Savills participates in the E-Verify program.