Sax LLP (www.saxllp.com) is a multi-disciplinary public accounting and management consulting firm. Sax- provides businesses and individuals with a broad array of quality financial and management consulting services.
We are seeking a part-time Tax Intern to work in our New York City tax department. The intern will work with the professional staff on Individual, Trust, Partnership, S-Corp and C-Corp returns. During the internship, you will receive valuable hands-on experience and learn the mechanics of tax preparation. Tax Interns will assist in providing quality CPA services to Sax- by performing the duties and responsibilities required in an efficient and effective manner.
- Become proficient with routine accounting functions.
- Become familiar with and adhere to Sax’s policies and procedures.
- Assist and organize the transfer of client information into a paperless engagement information system.
- Develop relationships with client employees.
- Develop a working knowledge of all computer applications which are routinely used.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 15-20 hours per week
- Potential candidates should have good communication and computer skills and be team players who are motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
We offer a team-oriented, rewarding, and enjoyable work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer