At Scott Capital Group, we’re committed to delivering the best mortgage experience in the industry. Founded in 2011, Scott Capital Group has funded thousands of loans for clients across the country throughout all thinkable market conditions. We have a loyal customer base built almost entirely on referrals and word-of-mouth. We treat every loan as if it’s our own because our borrowers are at the heart of everything we do.
Our company has been built by both seasoned mortgage veterans and experienced growth and operational professionals from various industries, giving us a unique opportunity to expand our reach. We’re a forward thinking team focused on leveraging the latest and greatest industry technology without sacrificing the human touch that our clients know and love.
It’s never been a better time to join the mortgage industry — volume is at historically high levels and we’re poised to take advantage of both current and future market environments! Our business has grown 100% this year and we’ve barely scratched the surface.
About the Role
As a Client Success Associate, you’ll truly be on the front lines of our growth. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the industry by preparing borrowers’ for our comprehensive loan process while communicating updates internally and externally all the way through closing. You’ll be a key member of our team, working with our loan originators to both drum up business and ensure that we meet our borrowers’ needs.
This is a unique entry-level role. You’ll learn by doing! We’ve developed a comprehensive training program to teach you everything you need to know to succeed in the mortgage industry. With a mix of hands-on learning, self-guided study, and mentorship from industry veterans, you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the industry and equipped to take your career to the next level.
Who you are
- No mortgage experience required!
- Scrappy, self-starter who is willing to dive in and learn a new industry
- You take pride in the accuracy and completeness of your work
- Passion for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Bachelors’ degree highly preferred
- Providing best-in-class service to customers who are making one of the most important financial transactions of their lives
- Talking on the phone with current and prospective clients
- Working alongside our sales team to help build a pipeline of clients
- Understanding clients’ needs to ensure we help them reach their financial goals
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly communicative
- Team-oriented, always willing to pitch in and help the team win
- Best-in-class healthcare including medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary
- 401K match
- Generous vacation policy
Scott Capital Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.