An exciting day of laughs, thrills and adventure at Sesame Place requires great food and beverages to keep the fun going; and that’s where you come in!
We have a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a passionate, forward-thinking pro to help provide outstanding vision and leadership to our Food and Beverage operations. 👨🏻🍳
As a Food & Beverage Manager you will oversee daily operations including staff management, monitoring guest satisfaction and ensure all health and safety standard are being met.
— Ensuring Service Attendants and Supervisors consistently follow policies
— Handling guest recovery situations
— Motivating, educating, training and inspiring an exceptional team of performers
— Ensuring business outlets are cleaned and sanitized
— Supporting staff with basic food & beverage training
— Enthusiastically greeting and welcoming guests
— Monitoring revenue, cost and labor productivity
— Monitor, report on and provide solutions for P&L along with per cap sales numbers
What You Will Contribute:
- Engage, lead, mentor, coach and develop teams to maximize their contributions including assessing, hands on training, coaching and mentoring performance.
— Guest service
- Develop and maintain the highest levels of guest service. Model and demonstrate service excellence and guide an empowered team to deliver prompt, courteous and informative guest interaction, always with a smile.
— Food Quality
- We will consistently achieve perfect food appearance, portioning, temperature and flavor by utilizing authorized recipes. Lead and deliver a memorable and consistent food & beverage experience at all times.
- Establish, implement and maintain company labor, expense and food cost initiatives; adding value through consistency in efficient operations, eliminating rework, making sound cost decisions, guiding smarter work habits and challenging the status quo.
— Financial Performance
- Passionately lead and deliver bottom line growth. Maximize revenues and minimize costs by focusing on incremental revenue growth, executing new business revenue initiatives, controlling costs, enhancing labor efficiency and reducing operating expenses.
What It Takes To Succeed:
— 3+ years of management experience in a high-volume food and beverage establishment
— Experience in a theme park environment preferred
— F&B Safety Certifications, including ServSafe Supervisor Level highly desirable
— Flexible, detail oriented and customer focused with excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
— Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership abilities
— Intermediate F&B and theme park knowledge
— High school diploma or equivalent
What Else Is Important:
— Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
— Position engages in extensive walking and standing throughout entire work shift and climb/ascend heights, if needed
— Must be able to work indoors and outdoors; and in all weather conditions
— Ability to perform cleaning duties; including use of cleaning chemicals
— Must be flexible to work in multiple locations as placement will depend on business needs and career development opportunities
As part of the SeaWorld Family, you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment and great teammates, as well as a few Perks of the Job along the way:
— Paid Floating Holidays
— Accrual based Paid Time Off
— SEA Employee Complimentary Park Tickets and Passes
— SEA Park Discounts on Food and Merchandise
— Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
— 401K plan
— Voluntary Insurance
— Life Insurance
— Disability Benefits
— Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
— Employee Assistance Program
— Legal Assistance Plan
If you’re looking for the opportunity to make the most of your abilities in a one-of-a-kind setting with an entertainment industry leader, we’re looking for YOU!
Visit our employment website for complete details and submit your application Today!
Can I tell you how to get to Sesame Place?🌞