• One of the fastest growing security technology companies
• A leader in User Entity Behavior Analytics (https://www.securonix.com/securonix-ueba-solution-new-gartner-report-strong-coverage-ueba-use-cases/)
• Rated most visionary SIEM solution in its first year in the Gartner SIEM Magic Quadrant (https://www.securonix.com/vision-and-innovation-2017-gartner-magic-quadrant-siem/)
• Has global reach, with customers across the globe and offices globally.
Role: Security Engineer – Intern
This opening is for a student studying in a Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology or Information Security Degree.
Leverage CS/IT knowledge experience to tackle small projects developing and testing security tools. Support the Solutions and Security Engineering teams in development and updating of customer facing collateral and content.
Excellent planning, time management, communication, verbal, decision making, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills, and phone skills. Self-starter who will meet or exceed personal goals.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Networking knowledge (OSI model etc.)
- Information security knowledge is preferred but not required
- Knowledge enterprise IT and Networking