About Us: See Yourself Health is a medical technology startup bringing the power of community to the fight against diabetes. Based in Boston, MA, we are committed to making a difference in the lives of our users through on-demand self-management and lifestyle education programming in an innovative virtual world environment.
Join a dynamic, multidisciplinary startup team dedicated to improving the lives of others in an exciting, fast-paced remote work environment.
Your Role: As a Startup Intern, you will have a hand in delivering a wide variety of important services at See Yourself Health, including:
• Pitch deck, executive summary and other strategic preparation for investor presentations
• Designing marketing materials
• Managing social media channels
• Website updates and management
• Collaboration with writing research papers for publication
• Grant writing
• Supporting grant funded research
• Writing curriculum
• Curriculum facilitation in a virtual world space
• Video creation/editing
• Data analysis
We work hard to match the right student with the right projects. Have a special interest, skill or experience? Share it with us! We love innovation and experimentation! We might be able to find a special role for you!
• Passionate about entrepreneurship
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Personable & approachable with a strong customer service orientation
• Strong organizational skills
• Incredibly reliable
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; detail-oriented, strong multi-tasker
• Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed
• Able to thrive in a “swiss-army-knife” role in a dynamic startup work environment
• Computer proficiency
• Interest in socially responsibly entrepreneurship a plus
Job Type: Internship
Hours per Week: 10-20 with potential for a paid internship role up to full-time hours for spring semester.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable; more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented; enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible; enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction