In order to be considered, you must apply through the SEI Career Portal, using the external link.
You’re curious, inventive and driven toward success. That’s just who our Associates Program is intended for – high-achievers who want to make their mark.
At SEI, we recruit graduates for our leadership development program just like other companies, but we do so in a very unique way. As a candidate, you won’t hear about a specific opening we’re looking to fill, you won’t have the traditional one-on-one interview with your future manager and nobody will tell you about a perfectly laid-out “career path.”
Instead, you’ll interview with alumni of the Associates program, individuals in the business, and members of leadership. You’ll learn about SEI’s proven track record of delivering innovative wealth management solutions for over 50 years. You’ll experience our unique and energizing company culture, renowned collection of Modern Art, and our collaborative and forward thinking way of doing business.
We place our Associates strategically throughout the organization in areas full of future growth potential. Some roles are rotational in nature and others are more traditional placements – but all of them are designed to prepare Associates for accelerated growth and advancement through the organization.
As an Associate, you will participate in an intensive twelve-month program which includes mentoring, group projects and networking events designed to expose you to all aspects of SEI’s business. You’ll have support, exposure to senior management and opportunity to contribute right away.
You’ll be able to:
- Learn what teamwork and leadership looks like at SEI during your week-long orientation program
- Strengthen your business acumen and gain skills for success through a monthly seminar series
- Build teams and compete to develop and pitch innovation ideas to senior management
- Receive regular coaching and support to help you formulate your career goals
- Get guidance from mentors who are graduates of the program
So how does it work?
During our interviews, we’ll uncover which of the tracks and positions make sense for you and your skill set.
- Non-Rotational Track: Most associates placed in the non-rotational track will contribute through positions in investments, finance, sales, accounting, audit or risk management.
- Rotational Track: The two-year rotational tracks are designed to create future leaders in business, operations and technology. Associates will rotate every six months through areas such as middle or back office operations, project management and implementations, sales and service, marketing and solutions. At the end of the second year, associates move into a permanent role within the business.
What you bring to the table:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business, math, technology or related fields
- Graduating between December 2020 – June 2021
- At least a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Prior work experience or internship, preferably within the financial services industry
- Campus or community involvement such as with charitable organizations, travel abroad, participation in clubs, organizations or athletic groups, etc.
- Experience holding leadership positions strongly preferred.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- We reserve the right to exercise discretion with respect to the candidates who we will sponsor for work visas. For this role SEI is not hiring individuals who require sponsorship for work visas for employment or continued employment now or anytime in the future.
Attributes we value:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and quickly adapt to change
- Self-motivation with an ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Action-oriented with the ability persevere when faced with obstacles
- Natural curiosity, inquisitiveness and creative thinking
- Ability to grasp loosely defined concepts and transform them into tangible results and key deliverables
- Excellent collaboration, communications skills with the ability to develop a strong internal network across teams
Location and Travel:
This position will be based at our corporate headquarters in Oaks, PA.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the work environment may require an individual to move around the office and from building to building which may expose the individual to weather conditions outside. The individual has to be able to sit or be stationary at a computer and use computers for extended periods of time and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the environment is moderate and the individual must be able to communicate and exchange information with people in person and over the telephone and email.
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more…
After over 50 years, SEI is a leading global provider of investment processing, investment management, and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our Oaks, PA office encompasses an open floor plan and numerous art installations designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and that a healthy, happy, and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. At SEI, we’re (literally) invested in your success. We offer our employees paid parental leave, back-up childcare arrangements, paid volunteer days, education assistance and access to thriving employee networks.
SEI is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.