SHAH – is it what you are looking for?
At SHAH we believe architectural and interior design is about telling stories. Through design, we write these stories of how we Live, Work, and Play. We also understand that this design is only possible through providing Value and Service to our Clients. We strive to be our client’s first resource for their building investments.
SHAH is a multi-disciplined firm with a strong focus on Interior Architecture and Amenity Design. Our primary markets are Residential, both custom homes, and Multi-Family Amenity Design. Additional focused markets include Retail/Restaurant Design, Adaptive Reuse, and Hospitality work. Within each of these project types, we work primarily with investors and developers focused on high-quality investment with a focus on long-term value.
SHAH – what we are looking for.
We are looking for a talented individual who wants a long term position at a growing practice. Our ideal candidate has solid technical construction knowledge, plays well with others, can manage multiple projects, carries themselves with professionalism without ego, and always brings their A-game. Production like all phases of work is something everyone at SHAH does and we would expect this position to equally contribute on top of other tasks. We also expect any management staff to bring a new experience or skillset to the team, expanding our role in client services and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in architectural practice.
- Licensed Architect or License Eligible upon IDP Completion heavily weighted but not required.
- Exceptional Revit technical skills with a working knowledge of Autocad required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate with project team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time
- Ability to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects and maintain progress in several areas simultaneously.
- Candidates must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Full-time employees receive two weeks PTO
- Sixteen paid holiday days.
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage is provided.
- Moderately Flexible work hours.
- 401(k) with generous matching after 1 year.
- Strong continuing education support on both a firm-wide and an individual basis with individual allowances.
- AIA membership Dues Provided
- Salary increase upon licensure (successfully passed licensing exams are reimbursed too).
- Working with some of the coolest people you will ever meet in one of the most hoping neighborhoods of one of the greatest cities you could live in!
- to Apply
- your cover letter, resume, work samples, and salary requirements in a single document in PDF format to email@example.com No phone calls or drop-ins, please.