Shoott is looking for a passionate and talented full-time Local Marketing Analyst to join its growing remote team (our entire startup team is remote but follows east-coast business hours!) Working closely with the CEO and COO, you will be responsible for continuously improving local marketing strategy and efforts for Shoott’s presence in 30+ cities across the U.S. (and growing!)
- Experience in data analysis, data-driven marketing, research, or social media/ online marketing campaigns – preferably someone who has worked with Facebook Ads: setting target demographics, creating lookalike audiences, managing budgets, A/B testing, and setting up campaigns
- Excellent research skills – must be a pro/love google-based research; results-oriented and data-driven
- Savvy with navigating and engaging communities on Facebook and Instagram at minimum; familiarity with Pinterest and Tiktok a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Enjoys learning and engaging local communities using online platforms and tools
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment; prioritizes being a true team player and embraces an all-hands-on-deck mentality for work
- Full ownership of planning & execution of Shoott’s local marketing efforts spanning launches, ongoing schedule management, seasonal messaging and key initiatives across the U.S. including:
- Strategic & tactical planning
- Schedule & Budget Management
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation and maintenance of dashboards
- Media tag management
- Creative management with internal team
- Support team with:
- Social executions
- Google Analytics
- Any other ad-hoc Research & Marketing tasks as required
Founded in 2018, Shoott is a female-run startup that seeks to make professional photography more accessible to everyone. Shoott offers “Insta-worthy” 30-minute outdoor photo sessions that are free to book and allow customers to pay only for photos they love at $15 per photo or less. We’re able to provide quality at this price point because of how we work with our photographers.
For photographers, Shoott takes care of all aspects of marketing and sales, effectively aggregating customer demand and providing full days of back-to-back sessions with quality target clients they most likely would not have met otherwise. It’s our priority to make sure our photographers are well taken care of and we provide a 60% commission on all net gallery sales, a minimum guarantee of $100/hour, flexible scheduling built around photographers’ schedules, ongoing development and feedback, and transparent and regular bimonthly paychecks.
We’re a 5-star rated service across Google, Facebook, and TripAdvisor and currently operate in over 300 locations across 30+ cities. Beyond creating a win-win for photographers and clients, it’s also our mission to cultivate an inspiring and empowering community through our platform that gives voice to the faces we capture in front of the lens.