We are currently accepting applications for summer 2022 internships, and we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
SIG is seeking highly motivated full-time students for our software engineering summer internship program. Our technologists build some of the most powerful trading systems in the finance industry by integrating sophisticated coding techniques with innovative engineering ideas. Our teams design and optimize systems that can process massive amounts of data while ensuring high performance and stability.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As a software engineering intern, you’ll work alongside our experienced software engineers on the development, delivery, support and enhancements of our trading systems and infrastructure. You will have the chance to work on challenging projects that will be pushed into production. In addition, throughout the summer you’ll meet with senior technologists to learn about SIG technology and how it impacts trading.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Students pursuing a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a similar major
- Strong software development skills in any object oriented language (we use C++, Python, and C# the most)
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
In addition to a great work experience, intern perks include:
- Housing provided for duration of internship
- Relaxed dress code: jeans and sneakers are the norm and shorts all summer long
- A 9,000 square-foot gym with cardio, cross fit and strength machines, plus yoga and indoor cycling classes
- Social events such as a poker tournament, dinners in Philadelphia, and sporting events
- Discounts for shopping, travel, dining, entertainment, and attractions
- On-site services such as dry cleaning and laundry, auto repair and detailing, barber, and ATM
- On-site Wellness Center staffed with full-time Nurse Practitioner