PRIVATE EQUITY ANALYST INTERN
We are hiring for semester interns for summer 2020
Working hours: 15-20 hours per week with flexibility
Location: remote working or Los Angeles
About the program:
Analyst intern positions are unpaid but their experience at the firm is invaluable, particularly for those pursuing careers in private equity, investment banking, consulting and entrepreneurship. They will be exposed to new industries, business models, valuation methods, and research techniques. They will be given real responsibility and have measurable impact on the organization. The position is ideal for 3rd or 4th year undergraduate and graduate students pursuing careers in business, particularly in finance and/or entrepreneurship.
Who we are looking for?
- You are responsible and responsive quick learner with positive attitude
- You are interested in Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Fund/Investment Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Entrepreneurship
- Identify and evaluate potential targets
- Conduct research to identify and evaluate industries of interest
- Interface with brokers and bankers to source opportunities
- Analyze financial statements, business models and other information in Confidential Information Memoranda.
- Conduct due diligence on potential targets
- Attend conferences and company visits
- Good at research and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent English skills
- Strong work ethic
Please send your resume with cover letter to HR@silveralpine.com