Job available in these locations:
Atlanta, GA, United States
Boston, MA, United States
New York, NY, United States
San Francisco, CA, United States
Chicago, IL, United States
Houston, TX, United States
San Carlos, CA, United States
To support the teams working on our exciting projects, we are looking for
Penn – Consultant, Americas – USA
Simon-Kucher works to create a difference for our clients, which often translates to meaningful downstream impact for their customers. Our Americas division includes industry practices in Consumer/Retail, B2B/Industrials, Financial Services, and Software/Internet/Media. Our US offices are located in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, San Francisco and Silicon Valley. We value the expertise and perspectives each of our diverse colleagues bring to the table, and encourage collaboration across offices and disciplines. Many of our project teams are even comprised of colleagues from outside the US as well.
Skills to build on:
- Teamwork: You will work together with your peers to support an empowered and inclusive work environment
- Communication: You will deepen your interpersonal skills while building connections with colleagues and clients
- Problem Solving: You will expand your analytical skills through data driven analysis and hone your critical thinking skills to share thoughtful and actionable recommendations with clients
- Leadership: You will further develop professional skills that enable you to return tangible results for clients and foster cooperation across teams
- Motivation: You bring enthusiasm and energy into your everyday work, and use your intellectual curiosity to build on creative insights
- Must have undergraduate degree
How you will create an impact:
- You will be exposed to a wide variety of clients, products, and project types. You will build industry, business, and subject matter expertise through fast paced projects. You will work closely with your project team to leverage both strategy development and data analysis to solve our clients’ business challenges. You will have a constant network of support through company training, mentorship and other initiatives. You will develop first-hand experience crafting new projects and competency areas through business development initiatives and industry forums. As a member of the Simon-Kucher team, you will be an integral part in contributing to a collaborative and inclusive environment that fosters belonging for all.
- Furthermore, we expect you to grow quickly into the role of team leader. You would be responsible for synthesizing research and analysis into strategic recommendations for our clients, and for contributing relevant insights from your previous experience and relevant subject matter expertise.
If you’re interested, and if you’d like to offer your skills and commitment to our international consulting team, then we would be pleased to receive your application. Simon-Kucher & Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or militarily status, or any other legally protected status.
Simon-Kucher & Partners
is a global consulting firm specializing in TopLine Power®, which encompasses strategy, marketing, pricing, and sales. Our work is built on evidence-based, practical strategies for profit improvement via the top line. Simon-Kucher & Partners is regarded as the world’s #1 pricing advisor and thought leader.