SkyWorks Capital, a firm providing financial advisory, investment banking and consulting expertise to aviation-related industries, is interviewing candidates for Summer Analyst positions for the Company’s Greenwich, CT. headquarters.
• Assist Analysts in development of and maintenance of financial models.
• Conduct research on industry issues to assist senior bankers and consultants on a variety of projects.
• Assist with the preparation of memoranda on selected industry topics for our clients.
• Support preparation of industry studies and other related consulting reports.
• Assist generally with pitch book development and maintenance of pitch book files.
• Understanding of financial accounting and corporate finance through academic coursework
• Analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills, including a high level of attention to detail
• Strong desire to learn and research aviation industry topics and methodology
• High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is a must.
Cover letter required.