We are a dynamic consulting company looking to solve our clients’ complex problems with technical solutions. We are currently working on scaling our operations to meet client demands. It’s a great time to get involved with a high growth startup and help build something truly impactful.
Want to work in one of the most crucial teams at a fast paced startup? If so, Smarttwigs has an internship position available within our Sales department. This position plays a significant impact on the growth of the company via administrative and analytical support to accomplish Smarttwigs’ short-term and long-term customer relationship goals.
- Help liaise between internal Business Development and Product Marketing Teams
- Build performance analysis, account presentations and strategy briefs for priority initiatives
- Generate ideas to boost brand visibility using community building and growth hacking principle
- Reach out to different companies and brands for potential partnerships
- Create a digital marketing roadmap to acquire new customers, as well as engage and our grow existing customer base while tracking all efforts in Salesforce.com
- Provide research on potential/existing customers and generate marketing/media metrics reports
- Marketing, business, or communication students preferred
- 1+ years of successful business development experience with focus on pre-sales activities, lead generation, and consulting or services experience
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, manage time effectively, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual in a team environment
- Strong communication skills ability to express oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail
What we can offer:
- College credit, if applicable
- Letters of reference for excellent performance
- Resume building experience in business development, branding, and marketing
Smarttwigs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.