Smarttwigs is a software consultancy firm focusing on accelerating enterprise and start up tech teams by combining platform, tools, and methodology to help the companies build software and run their most strategic applications. Our team works with companies and developers to give software development and IT operations a strategic advantage.
- Lead product team in an agile, startup environment
- Manage end-to-end product development of prioritized enhancements, new features and test efforts
- Work with leadership to create new projects.
- Collaborate closely with Designers, Engineers, Project Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Establish and manage internal and external customer expectations
- Gather documents and requirements necessary to product creation and launch
- Support in identifying and developing new products, features, and processes
- Perform documentation and process reviews to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency
- Take part in day-to-day team activities and other assigned duties
- Managing various products/projects of size and scope, identifying and delivering on priorities
- Measuring impact by developing and tracking product-specific metrics
- Degree in Management Information Systems, Engineering, or another technical related field preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth/ startup company
- Excellent cross-functional communicator, able to work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with the product life cycle from idea to implementation. This includes market and competitor research, client conversations, user feedback, and other sources to determine needs and prioritize ideas to ensure a successful roll out.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies, process and principles and experience with planning and workflow software such as Jira and Confluence strongly preferred.