Visit our website for a full job description: https://southeastpa.soccershots.com/content/joinourteam
WHY INTERNING WITH SOCCER SHOTS IS THE BEST JOB EVER!
Earn ACADEMIC CREDIT doing something fun and rewarding:
- You will learn how a business in youth sports markets products, manages programs and coordinates various aspects of day-to-day business operations.
- We work with your academic advisor and career services department to ensure you are getting the most out of this internship experience.
- We will help you meet your graduation requirements and prepare you for your future career, whether or not it is related to youth sports!
Our PAY for this position is the most competitive on the market, hands down:
- Coaching Interns earn $20 per 30-40min session (~$40/hr).
- Coaching Interns earn an additional $15 on top of their session rate if they conduct an evaluation of a new coach.
- Potential BONUSES and INCENTIVES can equal $150+ per season.
Our FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE gives you the power to choose when you work:
- You tell us when you want to coach and we send you what sites we have based on your location & availability.
- You only commit to the sites that work best for you. We work with students on crafting a schedule that prioritizes their classes and school workload.
- 6-10 week seasons that meet once a week, 4-seasons a year!
Our EXPANSIVE NETWORK connects you with top-rated school districts and well-connected partners:
- Soccer Shots maintains close relationships with over 250+ schools and educational centers in Delaware, Montgomery, and Chester Counties.
- Coaching Interns have received references, job offers, and other opportunities through their work with Soccer Shots.
- We provide top-quality recommendation letters and love speaking to your future employers on your behalf!
Our IMPACT on youth:
- Soccer Shots is accredited by NAEYC (The National Association for the Education of Young Children).
- Our curriculum is aligned with PA Early Learning Standards and is revamped each year by early education experts.
- The children in our program love their Coaches and will remember you long after the season ends!
- Execute the overall scheduled Soccer Shots season.
- Communicate effectively with the Leadership Team (LT), Business Partners, and Clients.
- Coordinate the distribution of seasonal products and materials.
- Attend 100% of assigned coaching sessions for an entire season. Typically 6-10 weeks.
- Have a passion for positively impacting children’s lives (no soccer experience is required!).
- Complete all three clearances required to coach, including, PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal Background Check, and FBI Clearance.
- Follow an expert-approved curriculum weekly, updating attendance online, and provide an overall positive experience to participating children and their families
- Complete day-to-day business operation tasks under the supervision of the Leadership Team. Tasks can include but are not limited to, scheduling, fostering positive relationships with business partners, communicating with schools and parents, creating digital marketing materials, helping plan team outings/events, and analyzing data related to overall company growth and success.
HEAR WHAT OUR INTERNS HAVE TO SAY!