Sociumship is a small, private firm that provides personalized consultation to founders, investors and executives looking to scale and sell their ideas quickly or build legacy brands. We started in 2017 and have earned clients across multiple industries, including apparel, beauty, cannabis, finance, fitness, gaming, legal, mobile app, music, nutrition, real estate, and SaaS. Today, we provide strategic internal consulting, brand management strategy, business modeling, and growth planning services, including investment fundraising tools and support, to both startups and established businesses.
The Account Agent is a new internship/contractor role that is seasonal and project-based based on client activity. This role will work 95% internally with our Managing Director and possibly 5% directly with some of our clients. Pay is hourly and will be based on experience.
- Insights — Research, collect, organize various types of information — including trends, online search, social listening, and consumer survey — for client planning, presentations and reporting
- Administration — Support ad hoc projects that may include ordering services and supplies to meet client deliverables, retail or location scouting/visits (local only), organizing digital files, updating agency social platforms, and other tasks as needed
- Email Marketing *training provided* — Manage and execute client email marketing and CRM platforms — design, scheduling, flows, automations, reporting, etc. on ActiveCampaign
- Social Media *training provided* — Help manage and execute client social media platforms — content design (Canva), content scheduling, community building, boosting, engagement, program ideation, reporting, etc. on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Vendor Coordination — Support communication between vendor partners and contractors as hired for client deliverables
Working or earned Bachelor in marketing, communications or related field
Some professional corporate/lifestyle marketing or marketing agency experience desired
Professional social media experience with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and/or LinkedIn desired
Professional email marketing experience with ActiveCampaign (or similar platform like MailChimp) desired
Proficiency in Google Docs, Slack, Word/Notes, Excel/Books and PowerPoint/Keynote desired
Dedicated and resourceful
Adaptable to changing requirements
Organized planner with strong attention to detail
Motivated by/finds creativity in new and challenging projects