Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) lights up screens around the world by producing, marketing and distributing a broad range of exceptional entertainment content. We’re looking for people who take pride in trying new things and believe that profits come from creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
SPE is in the midst of a large agile transformation journey and we are looking for seasoned agile coaches to help guide our teams through the transition.
- Coach executives and senior leaders on Agile and scaled Agile concepts
- Coach multiple finance and development teams at all stages of their agile journey. Actively engaging to help teams and executives with the most challenging aspects of agility
- Provide leadership to junior Agile coaches and to agile coaches that are assigned to other departments
- Perform business and technical agile assessments and provide guidance re: how to increase agility given the organization context and constraints
- Develop courseware and provide dedicated knowledge transfer to a broad array of business and technical participants leading to general improved agility
- Train teams and help teams mobilize, plan and operate during initial sprints and on a tailored basis
- Provide continuous guidance on agile practices, roles and responsibilities, tools and techniques. Perform regular monitoring and suggest necessary course corrections when appropriate
- Answer practical agile and tool questions to relieve blockers and to help team members put their agile training into action
- Act as change agents, motivating and helping making change happen
- 5+ years of professional experience with progressively increasing responsibility in these areas:
- Scrum, Kanban and scaling frameworks such as SAFe
- working in Finance organizations with a focus on process automation and transformation
- deep focus and understanding of software development lifecycle
- Product Owner, Product Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master or Program Manager
- Lean Portfolio Management, Agile Budgeting, Portfolio Management and Estimation
- IT project manager and deep understanding of project management tools and techniques
- JIRA and JIRA administration
- Experience with TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable interacting with senior leaders
- Conflict resolution skills
- Coaching and mentorship experience
- Agile Certifications e.g. SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) and approved to train others to provide agile certifications
- BS, ideally in Computer Science
- Ideally have a Masters Degree with emphasis on Finance or Technical Discipline
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
*As part of our commitment to health and safety, all U.S. non-union and O.P.E.I.U. Local 174 applicants and employees must submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or request and obtain approval of a reasonable accommodation based on disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance. To request an accommodation for purposes of participating in the hiring process, you may contact us at SPE_Accommodation_Assistance@spe.sony.com.