Please find the full job description in attachments below! This is a fully-remote, paid internship opportunity.
Please send an email to email@example.com.
Send your resume and share why you are interested in this role and what you see as your unique qualifications.
Alternatively, you can apply to this position here.
- We are seeking a paid, fully-remote Social Media Production Intern to raise awareness of our current partners’ COVID-19 services, related public health issues, and how our programs respond to them.
- You will work with the Sostento team to develop strategies to amplify our partners’ value to their communities as well as content to inform the tools and services we provide.
- We tend to move quickly to respond to the needs of our partners, so this is an opportunity to learn and play many roles in a short span of time.
- Research latest developments in equitable vaccine access in the public health space
- Support our team in crafting an engagement and content strategy
- Develop social media, blog posts, communication materials, and other partner and public engagement tools
- Schedule and facilitate interviews with key community partners
- Legally qualified to work in the US
- Interested in healthcare, equity, and public health spaces
- Excellent verbal and written communication (a good storyteller!)
- Detail-oriented and structured, work is organized and efficient
- Experience managing multiple social media platforms
- Experience editing and producing videos
- Creative, can identify issues, and envision multiple solutions
- Ability to learn quickly and thrives in a dynamic environment
- Based in a timezone between EST and PST