Registered Nurse (Nurse Home Visitor)
Calling maternal and child health nurses! We are looking to fill a fulltime Nurse Home Visitor position with our Nurse-Family Partnership Program. This position works with at-risk, first-time mothers from pregnancy until the child reaches age 2. You will serve as a trusted advisor, offering the support new moms need to deliver healthy babies, become confident parents, and provide a better future for themselves and their children.
Candidates must have BSN, be a Registered Nurse licensed in NJ, and have a valid driver’s license.
The qualifications for the position are:
- BSN required
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of New Jersey
- Two years recent experience in maternal/child health, public health, home visiting or mental/behavioral nursing preferred
- Culturally competent experience working with diverse populations
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Ability to communicate well with consumers and providers
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work requirements
- Must have transportation and valid driver’s license and insurance
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Successful candidates for employment by SNJPC must undergo a criminal background check and driver’s license review.
Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative (SNJPC), a nonprofit maternal/child health agency providing programs/services to improve perinatal/pediatric health. SNJPC offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
It is SNJPC’s policy to make every practical effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities to execute the crucial functions to the job. EOE
SNJPC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all qualified candidates to apply for employment with our agency without regard to abilities, age, race, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations, religious and political beliefs, socio economic status, educational levels, military/veteran status or any other characteristics.