Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System is hiring RNs for full time positions for our 6-hospital system with locations across the Upstate of SC. We are a teaching organization with a Level 1 Trauma designation, Bariatric Center of Excellence, Stroke Certified, Chest Pain Accreditation, Heart Failure Accreditation, CARF Accreditation, and we are hiring NOW in these specific areas:
- Critical Care
- Inpatient Rehab
- Home Health
WHERE WE WORK
- Spartanburg Medical Center, Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Medical Center – Mary Black Campus, Spartanburg, SC
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care, Spartanburg, SC
- Pelham Medical Center, Greer, SC
- Cherokee Medical Center, Gaffney, SC
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Must have current SC Nursing License
- BLS, ACLS, PALS, CPI, NIHSS (Apex Certification)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Sign-On Bonus! All you need is 1 year of experience!
- Knowledge Bonus for qualifying positions!
- Competitive Salary based on years of experience
- Employee Benefits including 4 weeks of PTO starting year one for FT employees!
- Employee Discounts on apartment homes, child care, pet care, college tuition, cell phone plans, travel plans, and more!
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System is an integrated healthcare delivery system that provides care from one’s birth through the senior years. We’ve been a partner with the community for more than 99 years and have earned a reputation for technological excellence. SRHS employees over 11,000 employees in 5 hospitals, Cancer/Research Centers, and has 500+ physicians in over 100 multi-specialty physician offices. Our Mission-Provide excellence in health. Our Vision-Become a national leader in healthcare quality.