SPN Construction specializes in providing Home Modifications for individuals that are physically or mentally disabled throughout the states of Pennsylvania & Delaware with the vision of expanding throughout the East Coast.
- Mentorship with the Business Development Executive.
- Relationship management – Managing relationships with government agencies while ensuring projects are completed on-time.
- Bid Follow-Ups
- Ensuring proper clearance and documents.
- Ensuring bids are up-to-date and commencing projects when bids are awarded
- Marketing completed projects and sending follow-ups upon project completion
- Research new agencies and expand market exposure
- Database collection, input, and management of CRM System
- Utilizing systems using Podio, Quickbooks, Google Drive and Playbooks
Interns will learn the importance of selling and building relationships, along with how to run and expand a business.
- Studying Business, Marketing, Communication or related degree
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment
Start Date – TBD based on academic schedule
Hours per week – 15 hours
Because this is an unpaid internship, students are encouraged to consult with your faculty advisor to determine if this opportunity is eligible for academic credit.