SPN Construction specializes in providing Home Modifications for individuals that are physically or mentally disabled throughout the states of Pennsylvania & Delaware with the vision of expanding throughout the East Coast.
- Work on data analysis projects to aggregate sales data and generate business insights.
- Build financial analyses
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets
- Assisting with accounting, bookkeeping, and compliance tasks
- Analyzing complex financial data and distilling it into executive reports
- Utilizing systems using Podio, Quickbooks, Google Drive and Playbooks
- Studying Business, Finance or related degree
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Interest in working in a fast-paced environment
Start Date – TBD based on academic schedule
Hours per week – 15 hours
Because this is an unpaid internship, students are encouraged to consult with your faculty advisor to determine if this opportunity is eligible for academic credit.
Once applied, please be on a look out for our emails (check spam as well)
Why should you work with us?
Our amazing Internship Director and Supervisors can provide you with valuable experiences from the business perspective for entrepreneurs, leaders, and individuals with a passion to start their own business. As an expanding business, we want to inspire and give you the experience you need to start your own. SPN is a great place to learn outside of the classroom and will open your eyes to the evolution of a real business.