S3 Capital Partners is the real estate debt platform of Spruce Capital Partners and is currently the most active middle-market private debt lender in New York City, providing real estate bridge and construction financing secured by recorded first liens in major markets throughout the US.
Spruce Capital Partners is a privately held, New York-based real estate investment firm that owns, develops, and invests in real estate and real estate credit opportunities.
S3 Capital Partners seeks to hire a highly motivated, dynamic individual to join the company as a Financial Analyst.
The analyst’s primary responsibility will be to support the company’s underwriting, asset management, and financial analysis/reporting functions. In this capacity, the new hire will work with originations, credit teams and senior management to gain an in-depth understanding of the business.
- Perform due diligence for new investment opportunities
- Coordinate underwriting process for potential new investments
- Prepare Investment Committee memorandums describing potential new investments and participate in presenting them to the firm’s Investment Committee
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Assist in asset management of existing portfolio
- Assist with marketing presentations and other investor relations functions
- Driven / self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn
- Strong math and excel skills
- Sound understanding of real estate finance
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power BI is a plus