We are assisting our client Noxilizer in finding a Product Development Engineer to support their expanding business. Person is responsible for developing and supporting electromechanical, PLC-controlled products for our growing NO2 sterilization technology platform. Noxilizer products and services include: feasibility studies, consulting, sterilization equipment, consumable product line, and customer and technical service
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support full-life cycle engineering design and development activities for new medical devices and components.
· Develop PLC-controlled systems.
· Support hardware engineers in developing, building, or testing prototype electromechanical systems.
· Develop and implement programs for data analysis and system controls.
· Support the testing and further refinement of our sterilization technology and capabilities.
· Participate in product design process and documentation including: Risk and hazards analysis, Engineering change control, Design history files, and Phase reviews.
· Develop Engineering document including: CAD models, Engineering drawings, P&IDs, Electrical schematics, etc.
· Develop test plans, SOPs, work instructions, and other procedures to aid in the design and development of medical devices and processes.
· Work closely with operations and the business functions to ensure quality performance of product and processes.
· Perform functional and performance testing; collect and analyze data.
· Maintain cleanliness and function of the engineering space and equipment.
· Maintain equipment in the field by performing corrective and preventative maintenance.
· Responsible for following all company policies, Federal, State, and local regulations and policies and procedures for Safety, Health and Environmental compliance.
Education and Experience:
· BS in the field of Engineering, required.
· 2 or more years of product development experience in a regulated industry, preferred.
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Mechanically adept with knowledge of how to use tools and equipment.
· Basic knowledge of software and control systems development
· Able to read and understand technical drawings.
Noxilizer is fast-growing medical technology company that provides ultra-low temperature nitrogen dioxide sterilization that offers many benefits over traditional sterilization methods. Our customers are the leading global pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies developing the next generation of products. Noxilizer’s headquarters are in Hanover, MD and has offices in Japan.
· Salary and bonus
· Health and dental insurance
· 10 days of paid time off, plus many federal holidays
Noxilizer is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).