Strada, a cross-disciplinary design firm, leverages the multiple talents and capabilities of the firm to deliver exceptional design solutions. We have a culture of collaboration, mutual respect and appreciation for all design disciplines.
We look for individuals who are talented and passionate about their profession, and we help you cultivate your passion to the next level as part of the larger design team at Strada.
Candidates should have an active interest in diverse project types and design challenges, as well as the desire to integrate landscapes and architecture – including urban landscapes, public open spaces, campus landscapes and commercial mixed-use facilities.
Seeking a licensed landscape architect with a strong design capability who is interested in sharing their talent with the larger firm and mentoring younger landscape designers. A degree in Landscape Architecture from an LAAB-accredited school is required.
Strada would also love to know about any of your other passions or talents as these contribute to the design process at Strada.
Other skills include an organized, thoughtful leadership style that engages and draws out the best in team members. Someone who strives for excellence!
• Leading landscape design services in a collaborative design environment
• Client engagement
• Creating or leading the development of presentation materials
• Prioritizing tasks while responding to changing needs and schedules
• Assisting team members in construction detailing
• Collaborating with other Strada team members
Desired Skills and Abilities
• In-depth understanding of hardscape and landscape construction technologies
• The ability to prepare construction-level technical documents
• Strong design sensibility and knowledge of Pennsylvania/Mid-Atlantic
• A facility for CAD, BIM and presentation software
• Ability to share design ideas and thought leadership
• At least 7 years of Landscape Architecture experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience coordinating engineering consultant services
• Proactive, resourceful self-starter who can multi-task
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently
Strada provides excellent benefits, salary and profit sharing, and relocation assistance in addition to a collaborative work environment that’s both challenging and fun. Please visit www.stradallc.com/careers to apply.