International Employee Coordinator l Full-Time Year-Round
RESPECT l INTEGRITY l TEAMWORK l SUSTAINABILITY
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of the best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best season yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything Vermont has to offer.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Free skiing + riding privileges at Sugarbush and across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents.
- Discounted rates at non-Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Free golf and health & recreation center membership for eligible employees and their dependents.
- Combined Time Off (CTO) policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on food & beverage, apparel, and outdoor gear.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Employee housing (subject to availability)
Sugarbush Resort is excited to announce the opening of an International Employee Coordinator position within our Human Resources department! Are you passionate about developing a professional career and leading a mountain lifestyle? If so, this job might be for you.
The International Employee Coordinator manages and executes all aspects of the International Employee program at Sugarbush. This position reports to the VP of Human Resources and works closely with Human Resources staff, in addition to supervisors and managers in every department throughout the resort. The International Employee Coordinator will be responsible for over one hundred and fifty international employees yearly.
- Assist the VP of Human Resources with recruitment of international employees.
- Work closely with Sponsor companies, help prepare paperwork, and facilitate an excellent work and travel experience for international staff.
- Plan, support, and/or execute required international employee activities and events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and manage transportation.
- Develop, supervise and mentor international employees.
- Assist Human Resources staff with Onboarding and Orientations for all employees.
- Address employee concerns and engage with staff in problem-solving as needs arise.
- Participate in on-call rotations and serve as an on-call responder for emergency situations.
- Help manage all employee housing.
- Drive employee van when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization required
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the spread of COVID-19. To that end, we have introduced a new Extended COVID Leave Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs, employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks, due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a background, MVR, or criminal records check