TAD is looking for a recent graduate in the architecture / interior design / technology infrastructure design field to join our media and technology design firm. Our work is done in coordination with top architectural design firms and largely follows the architectural processes and drawing standards. The position will include, but is not limited to:
- The design of spatial and programmatic narratives and concept visualizations that are representative of TAD’s brand.
- Preparation of graphic presentation and schematic design documents.
- Preparation of detailed plans and elevations, review drawings and provide coordination.
- Architectural coordination with design team.
- Field-surveying (including sites in the construction process).
- Construction administration and commissioning.
- Issuance of change orders, bulletins, and memos as needed.
- Taking and enacting design direction from more experienced team members.
- Contribute to design discussions at a basic level and provide design feedback and insights to the team based on a consideration of the larger design ambition
- Contribute to the QC of assigned work and work that intersects.
- Participate in transdisciplinary design on a basic level.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in an accredited architectural program or related degree field.
- Minimum 1-year employment
- Knowledge of basic architectural, engineering, and visual design principles and standards
- Ability to execute basic architectural, engineering, or visual design documentation and presentations under direct supervision
- Demonstrable interest in Technology and Experience Design
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Excellent comprehension of Adobe Creative Suite and Revit
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong spatial awareness and ability to relay concepts
- Basic understanding of the intersection of architecture, technology, and media design
Applicants should have exceptional communication skills, including in-person and presentation. Applicants should also note that, as we are a consulting firm, IDP hours towards licensure are limited.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.