At TSMC, We Develop the Technologies that Shape the Future and Change the World!
Technology is our cornerstone, and Innovation is our passion. At TSMC, we bring together the most creative minds in science and technology to provide the best foundry services possible, and drive innovation in fields that revolutionize our world and daily lives including high performance computing, mobile, automotive electronics, and the Internet of Things.
If you want to challenge yourself and unleash innovation with brilliant colleagues located around the world, come join us!
Focuses on helping customers achieve a successful full lifecycle on their products, including New Product Introduction (NPI), device performance, yield and reliability.
You’ll be using state-of-the-art technology to drive manufacturing excellence.
Toward this end, you’ll work closely with product engineering, lithography, etch, and thin films process teams to identify an integrated process solution to resolve issues or specific requests from our customers.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- New product qualification and technology transfers.
- Big data analysis to identify process design weaknesses and/or manufacturing tool issues.
- Designing, executing and analyzing experiments to improve yield and performance for each specific product.
- Collaborating with the engineering teams to maintain process stability and provide technical solutions to customers.
- Scheduled night shifts and weekend on-call rotations in a 24/7 high-volume manufacturing environment.
- A minimum of a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Material Science or Physics.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams with diverse backgrounds.
- A team player that can multitask and thrive in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
*Work location: Arizona, U.S.A. (U.S. Fab)/Taiwan
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org