ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT “AA” INTERN
Who We’re Looking For:
Summer Intern: You believe in a culture of inclusive excellence and value the differences that make us each unique. You are professional and kind; curious and passionate about your work and studies; seek a stimulating and rewarding internship; and, sincere in your desire to help others.
As an Admin Assistant Intern, you will:
• Assists with research, development, and implementation of projects.
• Presents research results on a variety of administration functions using computer programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
• Creates, maintains, and organizes files and archive documentation.
• Performs other duties as required.
As an Admin Assistant Intern, you will have:
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and timelines while being detail oriented
• Interest in healthcare & community outreach work
• Attention to detail
• Strong computer & internet skills
• Strong work ethic and positive attitude
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!