Who We’re Looking For:
Summer Intern: You believe in a culture of inclusive excellence and value the differences that make us each unique. You are professional and kind; curious and passionate about your work and studies; seek a stimulating and rewarding internship; and, sincere in your desire to help others.
As a Fundraising Intern, you will:
• Create and update internal project management tracking tools
• Support efforts in project management of timely production and execution of donor and network-related programs and events
• Collaborate with team members to generate ideas for improvements to Investor Relations processes and reporting
• Equity Initiatives – Equitable Investment and Capacity Building
• Grant Management and Reporting
• Development Logistics
As a Fundraising Intern, you will have:
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and timelines while
being detail oriented
• High proficiency with applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and familiarity with
project management systems
• Ability to work independently, knowing when to escalate issues as appropriate
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate as part of a team and take on additional responsibilities as required
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!