Who We’re Looking For:
As an Summer Intern, you will be working closely with T&L leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
As a Marketing Intern, you will:
• Assist with planning, organizing, and hosting events
• Assist in social media calendar development and promotions
• Create marketing materials to numerous specifications
• Assist with the creation of concepts, campaigns, and imagery to effectively communicate messages to the target mark
• Manage website and social networking profile content
As a Marketing Intern, you will have:
• Awareness, understanding, and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Self-directed, proactive, and curious
• Flexible, adaptable, and detail-oriented
• Attitude of a leader
• Enjoyment of building relationships
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!