PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a candidate available for a part-time unpaid Public Relations Summer Internship starting in January 2021 and ending in June 2021 within the Taylor & Lawrence PR team. The intern will assist our PR account teams in the execution of program tactics with the objective of promoting and raising awareness for our client’s brand. Intern must have a solid work ethic, strong intellectual curiosity, and a desire to work hard and have fun.
As a Public Relations Intern, you will:
• Create media lists
• Draft, disseminate and pitch media materials and press releases
• Participate in brainstorms and project meetings
• Identify and reach out to social influencers
• Create publicity materials and media kits
• Conduct research and client, industry and pop culture media monitoring
• Support right-time engagement programs
As a Public Relations Intern, you will have:
• Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Previous agency experience, including internships, desired
• Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus!
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!