RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (R&D) INTERN
Who We’re Looking For:
As an Summer Intern, you will be working closely with T&L leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
As a R&D Intern, you will:
· Submits and monitors grant applications and works with Sponsored Programs Office.
· Maintains the daily, monthly, and quarterly research financial accounting activities and reports.
· Researches and prepares grants/subcontract submissions using Grants.gov platforms.
· Ensures compliance with all guidelines.
· Prepares outgoing subcontracts and review incoming subcontracts.
As a R&D Intern, you will have:
• You will take ownership of research projects.
• You will control data quality from field studies.
• You will design studies, writing, commentaries, charting, summaries, considering project’s aims and client’s needs.
• You will compare signals coming from our data with other data points to improve report’s delivery.
• You will develop strong relationships with clients and internal teams to achieve role expectations.
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!