TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
2021 Summer Internship Program – Enterprise Protect – Mount Laurel, NJ
Enterprise Protect (EP) supports TD Bank in the protection of its information assets through information security and cyber security policies, standards, and procedures, and provides the Bank with security technologies, strategies, services, and solutions. EP is responsible for providing project, audit, and finance support to information security and cyber security-related programs and initiatives.
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our 10-week, non-rotational program consists of:
- A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
- A variety of professional experiences and development training
- Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
- A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
- An active role in community service projects
- Opportunity to join TD’s Analyst Program upon graduation and participate in our year-long Action Learning Project
- Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business Technology Mgmt or Technology Sciences.
- 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
- Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
Please be sure to also submit your application via our company’s portal using this link.
At TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve while creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail the HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information, and details about your request within the e-mail.