This roles is hiring ASAP, apply today to be considered! If you think you qualify and are motivated, please apply.
REMOTE – Online Content Intern
- Help us build the content for our online courseware for youth.
- The student should be interested in (online) computer – business – tech topics
- Excellent written-English skills
- Excellent Research skills (online)
- Detail-oriented, proactive
- This internship role is a remote
- immediate work from home opportunity.
Details of the role:
- This is an unpaid-volunteer internship; you may be eligible for college credit or similar, contact us to discuss.
- The role is 100% remote during the pandemic, and potentially thereafter as well. Work will be done from your own computer, from wherever you are (telecommute.)
To apply, please provide the following info:
- Short cover letter stating why this role appeals to you, and why you are a fit for it.
- Resume (if you have one)
We are a not-for-profit charity that collaborates with NYC to help at-risk youth in New York find their life-path and become career-oriented professionals. Our focus is on serving youth who are facing homelessness or incarceration, as well as foster kids growing up without parents. Many of our youth are teenage parents, transgender/LGBTQ+, ADHD and/or on the Autism spectrum, survivors of severe child abuse (PTSD,) or have other substantial life-challenges.