Fast paced, high-energy environment in need of a full-time office assistant to join a small team overseeing national programs for a not for profit.
Candidates should have exceptional communication skills, a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small approach to the work. An ideal team member will be able to work well independently but also be flexible enough to be directed at times.
This position will start as a hybrid position with both remote and on-site in Brooklyn but will be fully on-site as of May 1, 2021.
· Support Executive Assistant and CEO with all office needs
· Manage office schedules including all staff schedules, events, and meetings
· Assist with recruiting and managing interns and volunteers with Executive Assistant
· Assist Executive Assistant with preparation of monthly board meetings
· Creative and professional writing will be required on an as needed basis
· Create basic graphics when necessary such as social media content and flyers
· Assist with some bookkeeping tasks
· Provide support overseeing day-to-day operations
· Support staff with event preparations, outreach, sponsors and grants
· Must have exceptional attention to detail
· Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize
· Must be a self-starter and driven
· Creative and fast learner that can adapt in a quickly changing environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Google products
· Able to work nights/or weekends as needed
· WordPress and any Blackbaud programs preferred but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field preferred
Compensation: $40,000-$50,000 a year
The Foundation will offer a competitive salary based on experience. We also offer paid holidays, vacation, and sick days as well as health benefits.