The investment research internship is focused on studying a specific industry with targeted investments. This includes primary desktop quantitative, qualitative, and outreach research to achieve true understanding of customer needs, competitive dynamics, and corporate cultures.
Our work is highly unstructured and so requires extremely driven candidates excited to unravel ambiguities. Candidates should demonstrate deep interest in the business world and past experience at digging thoroughly in all directions of a broad research project.
Given COVID-related concerns, the position will be remote.
Priority will be given to demonstrated self-driven, high-achieving independent thinkers.
Please answer the following questions along with your resume and cover letter:
- Describe a situation in which you had to take an unpopular stance.
- Describe a research project that was the most difficult to complete and how you overcame various challenges.
- What is it about investing that interests you?
- If you could meet anyone for an hour, who would you want to meet and what would you ask them?
- What are your favorite companies for long-term investment and why?