At Text IQ, we leverage state of the art unsupervised machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and social network analysis to build AI for sensitive information. Our algorithms are used by the world’s most highly-regulated, Fortune 500 companies to identify latent risk in their data. To further support our enterprise clients, we maintain strategic partnerships with leading, international law firms.
Founded in 2014 and backed by leading VC investors, we seek to transform the way enterprises manage and protect their data by building an AI platform that will understand any form of unstructured data. Today, we’re the leading AI platform for sensitive information with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Cork, Ireland.
This role is a full-time summer internship position on the Product Management team based in New York City. This ideal candidate will contribute to the delivery of the company’s next generation product, and focus on go-to-market strategy. We are looking for a positive, motivated and team-oriented person with excellent analytic and interpersonal skills.
As Product Management Intern, you will:
- Collaborate across the Text IQ organization to build our go-to-market strategy
- Create enterprise products that are valuable, usable, and feasible
- Translate product strategy into clear and actionable user stories
- Work closely with Engineering and quality assurance to solve user problems
- Validate hypotheses through mockups and user testing
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and user impact
- Be the voice of the user throughout the software development process
We are looking for Teammates with the following qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science combined with Business, Economics, Philosophy, History or a related field
- Prior internship experience in Product Management/Software Engineering at a top technology firm, or consulting at a top-tier Management Consulting firm
- Team player who loves to solve problems and can step up to any challenge
- Collaborative with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated with a focus on execution and quality
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment
Text IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation.