Working at our Women’s Centers, the Social Worker is a key member of the Clinical Services team. The Social Worker will develop integrated, faith-based clinical services that equip residential female clients and alumni to Make Progress with Individual Action Plan goals, including clinical evaluations, assessments, and referrals for services that support an effective and comprehensive continuum of care. With intern team, conduct and update Psychosocial Assessments. Create, manage, and update Individual Action Plan(s), services, and goals. Facilitate/conduct classes/groups and document client participation. Coordinate intake process with internal and external referral partners.
The Social Worker will also supervise 1-2 Social Work interns.
Reports to: Associate Director, Clinical Services
- Embraces the organization’s Statement of Faith
- NY State Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
- Previous experience working with low-income families and individuals, mental illness, and/or substance abuse
- Proven flexibility, multi-tasking, and problem-solving ability
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build effective relationships/partnerships
- 3+ years social work or equivalent related experience in a residential setting
- Previous Management/Supervision experience a plus
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Publisher, Access
- NY State Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)