For more than 160 years, The Hanover has been committed to delivering on our promises and being there when it matters the most. We live our values every day, demonstrating we CARE.
Our growing Enterprise Automation team is currently seeking an Automation Analyst, in or around Worcester, MA. Remote location would also be considered.
This is a full-time role.
It is a great opportunity to join the growing Enterprise Automation Practice team at The Hanover. We are professionals with varied backgrounds that are focused on driving real business outcomes leveraging cutting edge AI and Robotic tools for execution of automation projects across the enterprise. Position allows you to partner with technical and business resources of the organization and enhance your personal brand and learnings in the process.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Conduct business requirements gathering, define project scope, set timelines, develop RACI for automation project in partnership with business stakeholders
- Build business value framework, process design document, solution design document
- Perform project management activities across the automation lifecycle
- Build automations leveraging multiple technologies, entails- code development for small to medium complexity automation solutions
- Explain and demonstrate built automations to end-users
- Provide support and remediation to customer groups and IT as needed for existing automations
- Have the ability to read and understand process and data flow diagrams
- Provide feedback on unit and system test plans of configured automations
- Review metrics for trends and potential improvements of automation operations
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- 2-3 years of automation development experience
- Background in Artificial tools and technologies is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, system analysis or a related study, or equivalent experience
- Automation development experience in at least one (1) automation platform
- Experience in object-oriented programming and agile methodology
- Good understanding of various automation components and features
- Must be eligible to work in US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
- Natural curiosity, independent decision making, strong leadership, analytical and technical skills
- Ability to summarize complex business concepts into written & oral communications using PowerPoint and other data presentation tools.
- Polished, well-spoken, and a collaborative person with a high level of written and verbal communication skills.
It’s not just a job, it’s a career, and we are here to support you every step of the way. We want you to be successful and fulfilled. Through on-the-job experiences, personalized coaching and our robust learning and development programs, we encourage you – at every level – to grow and develop.
We offer comprehensive benefits to help you be healthy, build financial security, and balance work and home life. At The Hanover, you’ll enjoy what you do and have the support you need to succeed. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401K with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 9 company holidays
- Flexible work arrangements
- On-site medical/wellness center (Worcester only)
“The Hanover values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, The Hanover Insurance Group is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Hanover does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform The Hanover Talent Acquisition office.
Applicants who are California residents: To see the types of information we may collect from applicants and employees and how we use it, please click here.