Are you a high performing student? Have you demonstrated leadership? Are you ready to make a difference? Join an exciting and inclusive work environment where your work matters, and we put the customer at the center of all we do. You will develop critical leadership and functional skills in areas such as Product Development, State Product Management, Business Intelligence, Performance Analytics, with the opportunity to work in Personal lines and Small Commercial. The ECLDP is a three-year talent development program based on formal and experiential learning with coaching, mentoring and feedback for leadership development.
What’s in it for you?
- Rotation assignments designed to build product acumen and industry knowledge
- Early career cohort for partnership and support
- Core competency development in data analysis and presentation, using analytical tools and developing recommendations from both quantitative and qualitative information
- Access to supplemental project work
- Structured learning curriculum for career foundation and functional, role-based skills
- Exposure to leader talent at all levels
- Access as candidates to key product roles within The Hartford as transition to program graduation
What is The Hartford looking for?
- Students expecting to graduate in May of 2024 with a Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or business field and a GPA of 3.0 or higher at graduation
- Must have a record of high achievement, analytical thinking, initiative and process improvement
- Demonstrate strong communication, change agility and team skills
- Ability to analyze and reason through complex problems and make sound recommendations in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership experience outside of the classroom