The Intern Group is the leading provider of global internship programs. We have been featured in CNN, Time, Forbes, WSJ and more. Remote business internships give you the chance to gain invaluable hands-on experience in a global business from anywhere in the world, at any time, no matter your schedule. If you’re looking to grow your network, enhance your CV/resume and boost your employability, there’s nothing better than an online business internship.
The program has everything you need to boost your business career, including:
- A professional, virtual internship in the business industry.
- The Intern Group partners with 3,000+ host organizations around the world, in all major career fields. They are partnered with some of the most prestigious organizations in the world, through to small and medium-sized businesses and entrepreneurial startups.
- Best-in-class career advancement training
- You will build the skills to thrive. Our training focuses on developing in you the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work.
- Keynote career talks from global business leaders.
- You will learn from the best. Our program gives you 6 months access to exclusive, real-time talks from leading speakers. A small sample include:
- Nick Jellicoe, the global head of marketing and PR at Rolex for 10 years.
- Federico Vega, one of Latin America’s highest-profile entrepreneurs.
- Lord Stevenson, British politician and businessman.
Here is a small sample of the roles we have secured for business interns in the past:
Responsibilities at a Remote Business Internship may include:
- Data analysis and reporting
- Business development, customer support and community outreach
- Conducting competitor analysis and preparing reports
Our remote business internships are flexible to fit your schedule. You choose when you want to start, the hours you can commit to weekly and how long your internship will be. Our online business internships start from 4 weeks and we have start dates every month.