The Intern Group is the leading provider of international internship programs. We offer internships in all career fields, within more than 3000 host organizations around the world – from entrepreneurial startups, to large multinational companies, to nonprofit organizations and government agencies. The Intern Group partners with many top universities and has been featured in CNN, Time, Forbes, WSJ and more.
Whether you’re looking to make your resume stand out in the crowded job market, explore a new career field, or experience a new country or culture, we’ve got you covered.
Remote fashion internships give you the opportunity to gain invaluable hands-on experience from anywhere in the world, at any time, no matter your schedule. If you’re looking to grow your network, enhance your resume and boost your employability, there’s nothing better than an online fashion internship.
The program has everything you need to boost your career, including:
- A professional, virtual internship in the fashion industry.
- Career advancement training focused on developing in you the 8 key competencies essential to succeed in the 21st century world of work
- Our Keynote Speaker Series of exclusive live Q&A sessions, where you can question and learn from successful leaders in fields such as business, journalism, the arts, and the nonprofit world
- A DISC assessment to help you analyze your professional mindset and behavior
- Live support throughout the program, including access to mental health counselors during your internship and a session with a professional career coach afterwards
Our remote fashion internship programs are flexible to fit your schedule. You choose when you want to start, the hours you can commit to weekly, and how long your internship will be.
How it works
The application process for our global internship program is short and straightforward. Please note that our programs are competitive, so early applications are encouraged.
Fill out our short application form and submit your resume/CV on our Apply Now page. You will then be taken to our online calendar to schedule an interview with our Admissions Team. Make sure to schedule a time, otherwise your application will not be submitted.
2. Interview with our Admissions Team
We will discuss the opportunities available within your desired program destination and career fields. Come prepared to talk about your previous experience, goals and motivations. This is your chance to shine and show us why you would be a good candidate for our program.
3. If you’re accepted, confirm your place by submitting a deposit
After your admissions interview, you will be informed within 3 business days if you have been accepted into the program. Places in our program are limited, so we recommend submitting the deposit on your program fee within 2 weeks of receiving your acceptance letter to ensure your spot. Please note that if we are unable to place you in your chosen career fields by the placement deadline, we will give you a full refund.
We offer start dates year round, with programs lasting from 4-24 weeks. We recommend applying at least 3 months in advance.