The Living Fuel is a thriving young wellness consultancy based out of New York City, founded for the soul purpose of empowering people and corporations to own their health through self-education and the implementation of long-term sustainable change.
If you are seeking real-world entrepreneurial experience with a flexible schedule and remote working capabilities, this is the opportunity for you. Our culture is laid back and offers much autonomy and we stress the importance of having a workspace that is stress-free and highly values your well-being. The workspace itself has a yoga and breathing room, an outdoor rooftop, farm-to-table food and much more!
As the SEO Optimization Specialist, you will have the chance to have full autonomy in conducting various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic. Your primary focus will be to use research and analysis to improve a website’s ranking on search engines like Google. Your efforts will be instrumental in differentiating The Living Fuel from other wellness consultancies during these times of uncertainty, where spreading our brand and helping people stay well is now more important than ever.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Familiarity with Wix platform
- SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and search platforms
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus