Position Summary: Master’s level clinician to provide mental health treatment to adults with Severe and Severe Persistent Mental Illnesses on level III outpatient treatment team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide office-based individual psychotherapy through the use of evidence-based practices
- Provide targeted case management to eligible clients.
- Provide occasional functional support services in the community when needed
- Provide assessments and crisis intervention as needed during office hours
- Development of individual treatment plans based on client’s individual wellness goals
- Chart management and documentation
- Collaborate with nurses, psychiatrists, and ancillary team staff within the Center
- Collaborate with outside providers including primary care physicians, inpatient hospital social workers, guardians, and/or family members
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of thought disorder (psychosis) and major mood disorders
- Knowledge of and experience in implementation of CBT
- Experience with evidence-based practices such as IMR, DBT, LEAP and CPT
- Good communication skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Good attention to detail in writing
- Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply
Education: Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field is required.
- Experience working with adults and/or people with severe and persistent mental illness is preferred.
- Knowledge of Conditional Discharges preferred.
- LICSW or LCMHC preferred or the candidate should be license-eligible.
- Current NH Driver’s License and automobile insurance in the minimum amounts required by the agency are required.