This position entails providing Market Research Analyst (Commercial Real Estate) for a top Southern California commercial real estate sales team, specializes in Multifamily Investments. The successful candidate will be responsible for updating, creating, assembling marketing collateral, reproduce other communication materials, and facilitate real estate database research.
This position will assist and support company productivity. The successful candidate must have flexibility and a varied skill set plus a can-do attitude, willing to start, manage and complete projects that will challenge them on a professional level.
ESSENTIAL SKILL SETS — EITHER EXPERIENCED IN OR A WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
· Research active/available on market properties from various sources including, but not limited to Costar, Yardi, MLS, Loopnet, zillow, individual broker websites etc.
· Add/update any/all sold properties in designated geographical locations and markets.
· Create email marketing campaigns
· Creating weekly email distribution lists CRM software
· Create weekly marketing activity reports for properties being listed
· Proof read / review marketing collateral for grammatical errors and punctuation errors
· Print/laminate hard copies for marketing materials
· Update client addresses for returned postcards in Apto
· Add/update new inquiries from website to Apto
· Add/update client contact information to Apto
· Research client contacts in Nexis
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university is preferred but not mandatory.
We offer a competitive compensation package with a solid career path for the right individual.