The Paul E. Singer Foundation invites qualified applicants with at least three years of relevant work experience to apply for Program Officer positions in its New York City office.
The Paul E. Singer Foundation supports secure and prosperous Jewish communities in the United States and Israel, as well as conservative values in the areas of domestic and economic policy, foreign policy, education policy, the rule of law, and leadership development. The Foundation takes an activist approach to its work, regularly seeding, scaling, and restructuring grantee organizations. The Foundation is simultaneously invested for the long-term, responsive to the daily needs of its grantees, and alert to opportunities for rapid impact.
Reporting to the Foundation’s Executive Director, the Program Officer will engage in a variety of activities spanning public policy, impact-philanthropy, and public affairs that advance the Foundation’s mission.
Program Officer responsibilities will include:
· Managing a portfolio of grantee organizations, initiatives, and talent networks.
· Evaluating, synthesizing, and sourcing grant proposals.
· Originating and executing a range of special projects both internal and external to the Foundation.
· Developing relationships with communities, networks, and individuals connected to the Foundation’s work through events, convenings, and regular correspondence.
Qualified applicants should demonstrate:
· Interest in U.S. public policy, Jewish affairs, and the future of Israel.
· Intellectual curiosity with a passion for driving measurable results.
· Excellent research, writing, and communication skills.
· At least 3 years of relevant work experience with a track record of outstanding performance in a similar organization, e.g., professional services, communications/media, government, non-profit.
To apply, please submit the following materials in one PDF to email@example.com and specify “TPESF Program Officer Role” in the subject line:
· Cover letter describing your interest in the role (maximum 500 words)
Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. Please note that due to the volume of submissions, we may not be able to respond to all applications.
The Paul E. Singer Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of actual or perceived age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, disability, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, sexual orientation, uniformed service, or immigration or citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.