1) For training purpose, students may receive course credit for the internship, and/or staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.
2) For employment purpose, students might have the opportunity of accepting a return offer if he/she did a great job over the internships.
Forward-thinking, fast paced company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to share this launch with an intern hoping to gain extensive online experience.
- Monitor and site surveilance;
- Assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more social media accounts;
- More to be added.
- Marketing/Business/Sports business or relative major preferred
- Solid understanding of marketing and sports market or youth markets
- Energetic and creative
- Hard-working and team-oriented
- Practical experience and social media campaigns
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events or company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
Social media account;