For training purposes, students may receive course credit for the internship, and/or staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired to learn outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork. Around 15 hours per week.
Mobile Developer Job Description:
Mobile application developers possess excellent working knowledge of the different platforms, both for smartphones and tablets. Besides, they’re exceptionally adept at the use of computers running under the various operating systems, Windows and Mac included. Software development companies often look for cross-platform developers who can develop android apps as well as IOS app products.
Mobile Developer Responsibilities:
· Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
· Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
· Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
· Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
· Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
· Design interfaces to improve user experience
· Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
· Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
· Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
· Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Mobile Developer Requirements:
· BSc or MSc degree (MSc preferred) in Computer Science or relevant field
· Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
· Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
· In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Familiarity with OOP design principles
· Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
· Ability to perform in a team environment
· Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
· A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
· Ability to multitask.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.